I purchased a used 2009 Kia and was assured by the salesman that all fluids had been changed, tires rotated, etc.I was assured the car's purchase included the remainder of the 100,000 mile warranty and considered that extra protection for me and my family.

We had to return the car to the dealership after a month or so because the transmission wasn't changing correctly. It was then discovered the car's transmission had not been serviced. I was assured the warranty would take care of any further transmission problems up until the 100,000 mile mark. Check engine lights started coming on and 3 trips were made to the Kia Service Department before I was told the transmission needed to be replaced.

I was then told my warranty was nil and void with several thousand miles left on the warranty.

Seems they wanted me to pay for the new transmission in full.

I wouldn't advise anyone to buy a vehicle from any of the Jeff Smith dealerships!They are crooks!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of jeff smith auto warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2200. Jeff Smith Auto needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jeff smith auto warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jeff Smith Auto.

Had an Experience with Jeff Smith Auto?

Comments

Lakemont, Georgia, United States #964518

thanks, I decided to buy a Toyota in FL after reading this. Thanks!!!!!